Monday, November 16, 2009

Time for an Update

I haven't blogged in awhile, but that's usually how it goes. I did try to update about a month ago, but had some computer problems and put it off again. Here is a little post about our summer adventures.
Last time I posted, we had just returned from our Montana camping trip, the first of many camp-outs this year. In July I got to go to girls camp, which was a blast. We also camped out at Bear Lake with my family, and at Current Creek Reservoir with the Hills.
In August we went back up to Bear Lake a few times, and Drew started first grade. Sammy started preschool in September, and loves it so much. In October Sam and I got to take a trip without the kids up to Portland. Sam had a work conference there, and I decided to tag along. It was an awesome trip, I love the Oregon coast. Halloween was lots of fun this year. Drew was a bat, Sammy was a caveman, and Mackay a lion. So cute!!
Life has settled down a little this month. I started clinicals, and so far I am loving it. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving, we will be going up to Idaho with all the Hill family. Here are some fun pictures from this summer, and some family pictures taken by my brother in law Aric.

Family Pictures

Mackay's 2nd Birthday




Camping Trips
Sam and I at Cannon Beach





0 comments: