Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know I'm a little late posting about Halloween, but I at least wanted to get some pictures of their costumes on here.
This year I told the boys that I was not buying new costumes for Halloween, so after
digging through all the Halloween stuff this is what we came up with.
Drew really wanted to be a bat. I made his wings out of an old broken umbrella we just happened to have. His ears we found in Grandma Hills costume box. We think it turned out pretty good.


Mackay was a lion. He really hated any costume I tried to put on him. It wasn't until he actually went trick-or-treating that he figured out that the costume wasn't so bad if it means he get lots of candy.


Sammy made the cutest caveman I've ever seen. This costume was also out of Grandma Hills costume box. We added the wig which really gave it a nice finishing touch.





0 comments: