Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to School!

The kids are back in school!! And even better, I'm all done with school!!!!
Drew started second grade last week, and has the best teacher ever. He loves his class, and is excited to have some of his best friends in his class this year. Sammy had his first day of kindergarten today. He really didn't seem too excited to go, but says he likes it. He only knows one other person in his class, but I think he will enjoy it more as he makes some new friends. And I am feeling like a terrible mom because we were late getting him there, and I wasn't even sad to see him go.
And best news of all..... I graduated!!!! And got a job!! I still have to take my board exams. There are two of them, and I will be taking the first on Tuesday morning. The first one shouldn't be too hard, but I am kind of nervous about the second one. So I will be busy studying like crazy for the next week, and hopefully take the second test in a few weeks.


Sammy after his first day at kindergarten.




0 comments: