Wow, I haven't blogged in a long, long time.
So I just thought I would do a quick update on what we have been up to. I have been keeping very busy with school lately. In fact I really should be studing, or taking my online test right now. But physical principles of respiratory care and gas laws can wait. My brain is about ready to shut off, so I'm giving it a break before my physiology test tonight.
I really do love being back in school though. It's a lot of information to take in, but I am loving everything that I am learning.
Sam recently finished fire training at work this last week. So if there is ever a fire on base at Camp Williams where he works, he will be one of the lucky guys who gets to fight it.
The kids have been loving the good weather. I can't ever get them to come inside anymore.
The downside to that is that they get so dirty every day. I'm having a hard time keeping up on the laundry. Also we have been going through band-aids like crazy due to all the cuts and scraped knees. I swear, my kids are so clumbsy.
Mackay has finally started talking a little bit. Yeah. Its fun to hear him discover new words everyday.
All in all things are going well for our family.
Here are a few pictures taken at calf creek falls and goblin valley last month.



0 comments:
Post a Comment